Berkeley Eye Center – Kingwood:
Full Service Ophthalmology and Optometry Center
Brent McQueen, M.D.
Christopher Fuller, M.D.
Elvia Canseco, M.D.
Whitney Barker, O.D.
Paul Palumbo, O.D.
- LASIK Laser Vision Correction
- Complimentary LASIK Consultations
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Complete Cataract Care
- The Latest Lens Implant Technology
- Implantable Collamer Lenses (ICLs)
- Glaucoma & Diabetic Eye Care
- Full-Service Optical – Eyeglasses, Sunglasses, Contact Lenses & Computer Eyewear
- Specialty Contact Lens Fitting & Evaluation
- Dry Eye Treatment & Evaluation
- Evaluation & Treatment of Infections & Other Eye Concerns
- Advanced Diagnostic Testing
- Retina Care
Accepted Vision Plans Include:
- Block Vision
- Coast to Coast Vision Plan
- Davis Vision
- Eye Med Vision Care
- Medicare post op Cataract Eyewear
- Safeguard Vision Plan
- Superior Vision Plan
- Spectera/Optum Health
- United Healthcare Vision/Spectera
- Vision Care Advantage
- Vision Care Plan
- Vision Service Plan
See what our patients are saying about us!
Berkeley Eye Center - Kingwood
193 - 5 star reviews
by J. Wayne Seelbach via
“Dr McQueen and staff are very professional and courteous taking time to answer questions and communicating well. I especially like the new online visit summary report. My wife and I are both pleased with the level of service at this eye clinic.”
by AllenCLaws via
“Very thorough, very polite, very professional from the time I walked in to the time I left. The first tech I saw was very personable, polite and easy to talk to. The doctor I was lucky to get was all the above and more. She was not in a hurry at all, made me feel important, even though it was very late in the day and closing time. If you are looking for a top notch eye doctor this is the place for you.”
Click here to read more Berkeley Eye Center Kingwood Reviews.