One Price for State-of-the-Art LASIK Laser Vision Correction
“How much does LASIK cost?” This is one of the first questions asked by patients who are considering vision correction surgery. At Berkeley Eye Center, we offer one LASIK price, regardless of your correction needs. We are not the lowest price provider of LASIK, nor are we the highest price provider of LASIK. We attempt to provide the best value for LASIK. That means continued investment in the latest technology and equipment, proper maintenance of equipment and extensive diagnostic testing. This means we can help you achieve the best visual outcome possible.
With the utilization of patient financing through CareCredit®, Alphaeon, or a small down payment, patients are able to finance the LASIK procedure with convenient monthly payments.
What Factors Can Influence How Much LASIK Eye Surgery Cost?
- Current Quality Of Vision: Some eye surgeons charge more for people with worse visual acuity. At Berkeley Eye Center, we give you the same price as every patient for your Laser Vision Correction procedure, regardless of the severity of your prescription.
- Insurance And Vision Plans: Most medical/vision plans consider Laser Vision Correction an elective procedure. However, some vision plans may offer a discount on LASIK, and we are in network with most vision plans.
- Experience: Surgeons with the most experience tend to charge a bit more because they bring lots of expertise to the table. Newer surgeons may have lower prices to help them compete with the more experienced surgeons, such as our LASIK eye surgeons who have helped more than 60,000 patients.
- Technology: Vision centers that invest in the latest, safest technology often charge slightly more to cover the costs of new lasers. Berkeley Eye Center continually strives to offer our patients the advantages of the most advanced technology available.
What Is Included In The Cost Of LASIK Eye Surgery?
The initial screening and refractive exam is free.
Once it is determined you are a good candidate for LASIK , the LASIK procedure will be scheduled when you are ready. The cost for the procedure includes post-operative visits for 6 months after the procedure and any potential additional treatments required within the first 2 years.
Free LASIK Consultations
Call 713-526-3937 for a free LASIK consultation, during which a refractive counselor will discuss current pricing, any eligible discounts and payment options with you.
How Much Does LASIK Cost?
For many people considering LASIK surgery, the first question they have is how much it will cost. It is the goal of our trusted and accomplished LASIK surgeons at Berkeley Eye Center to allow everyone access to quality LASIK if they need it. To make this easier for potential patients, we offer one price for LASIK no matter how much correction you need. We are neither the cheapest nor the most expensive, but we believe we give our patients the best value for their money. We use the latest technology and equipment to make sure you get the best possible results.
We understand that every patient’s financial situation is different, so we offer many different payment and financing options to fit your budget and lifestyle, as well as Promotions and Discounts to make sure quality LASIK is within every patient’s reach.
With a steadfast commitment to enhancing vision and improving lives in the Houston area, we have established a tradition of offering LASIK promotions that enable individuals to experience the life-changing benefits of this advanced technology at an affordable cost. We consistently offer LASIK promotions to reflect our dedication to making cutting-edge eye care accessible to a wider audience, empowering them to embrace a clearer and brighter future.
In an effort to give the best value for your hard earned dollar, we will match or beat any local competitors pricing for the same advanced technology.
LASIK for Teachers and Other Heroes
At Berkeley Eye Center we pride ourselves on not only delivering exceptional eye care services but also recognizing and appreciating the individuals who make a significant impact on our society. We are therefore proud to salute the Everyday Heroes in the Houston Area with special pricing and discounts.
These discounts help the teachers, administrators, and support staff across all Houston area school districts to discover life without glasses! We also welcome other Everyday Heroes in the Houston area such as police officers, firefighters, active service members, and nurses. These heroes can save over 35% off of our best LASIK price – a savings of $2000! Live the LASIK dream with our LASIK Hero Plan.
- Cash / Money Order / Cashier’s Check – Berkeley Eye Center offers a 5% discount to LASIK patients who pay cash for their procedure.
- Credit Card – We accept most major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Combinations – Cash, Credit (including Flex) and/or Financing (with approved credit; see options below.)
Flex Spending and Health Savings Accounts
One of the best ways to pay for a portion of your vision correction procedure is by setting the funds aside in your Flex Spending (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) beforehand, so that the money you spend on LASIK is tax-free. Schedule a free consultation before the open enrollment period for your FSA/HSA to determine whether it would be beneficial for you to set aside an allocation into your medical savings account to pay for LASIK. If you are a qualified candidate, you may be eligible to save nearly $1,000 by using a pre-tax account.
We’re pleased to offer our patients the CareCredit® card, North America’s leading patient payment program. CareCredit is the credit card exclusive for healthcare services. You’ll get low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including LASIK and refractive procedures.
Learn more by visiting CareCredit.com or contacting our office.
Ready to apply? Apply online for your CareCredit card today.
We are pleased to offer Alphaeon financing. Flexible financing plans from Alphaeon can help you pay for LASIK eye surgery cost over time with a low monthly payment that fits into your budget.
With the Alphaeon Credit Card, you receive:
- A comprehensive array of monthly payment options to help make your vision correction procedure more affordable
- Special financing plans that are not always readily available with traditional credit cards
- Use your card again for yourself or family members; no need to reapply and no annual fee*