Need Contacts for Back-To-School?
Students can use vision insurance for an annual supply of contacts AND may be eligible for up to $300 rebates. Call our Contact Lens Department at 713-526-1600 to order Contact Lenses using Insurance and get Rebate Information.
PLUS – Students can also receive a free backup pair of glasses, as well as donate a pair to See to Succeed, with our Back-to-School Program.
At Berkeley Eye Center, we offer comprehensive eye care, and that includes full-service optical departments in each of our locations to provide our patients with the eyewear and contact lenses to fit their needs. Berkeley Eye Center specializes in contact lenses for:
- Bifocal Lenses
- Gas Permeable
- Dry Eyes
- First-time lens wearers
- Toric lenses for Astigmatism
Lowest Price Guaranteed on most ACUVUE® Brand contact lenses!
And for your convenience, we now offer online ordering!
Top Reasons to Buy Contact Lenses From Your Eye Doctor
- You are guaranteed to get the correct lenses in the correct parameters.
- You are guaranteed to get unexpired lenses.
- We can correct the problem more easily if your lenses are not performing properly.
- We will check your vision through your new lenses, free of charge.
- If you have a defective lens, we will replace it free of charge.
- You can exchange unopened boxes in new condition at an annual visit as long as they are not expired and no writing is on the packaging.
- Our prices are competitive with most mail-order companies.
- FREE shipping directly to your home with a 12-month supply order.
- You will be getting the lenses from an authorized distributor of the brand you wear.
- We accept most insurances, including VSP. Most large warehouses or chains cannot file with your insurance company.
- You will be eligible for manufacturer rebates.
- Berkeley Eye Center offers free contact lens solution with your contact lens purchase.
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA and MoistureSeal are trademarks of Bausch & Lomb Incorporated or its affiliates. All other product/brand names are trademarks of their respective owners. US/ZUS/14/0191.
To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 713-526-1600 or schedule online.