Full Service Ophthalmology, Optometry, Optical, and Laser Center
St. Lukes Medical Arts Center III
17450 St Luke’s Way, #100 • The Woodlands, Texas 77384
(Free parking available in garage.)
Phone: 281-363-3443 Fax: 936-271-1351
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday: 8am – 5pm
Friday: 7am – 1pm
The Woodlands Eye Doctors
Services Offered ➤
- LASIK Laser Vision Correction
- Complimentary LASIK Consultations
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Complete Cataract Care
- Serving Whole Family/ Kid Friendly
- The Latest Lens Implant Technology
- Implantable Collamer Lenses (ICLs)
- Glaucoma & Diabetic Eye Care
- Full-Service Optical – Eyeglasses, Sunglasses, Contact Lenses & Computer Eyewear
- Specialty Contact Lens Fitting & Evaluation
- Blue Light Blocking Lenses For Kids
- Dry Eye Treatment & Evaluation
- Evaluation & Treatment of Infections & Other Eye Concerns
- Advanced Diagnostic Testing
- Retina Care
Accepted Vision Plans Include ➤
- Coast to Coast Vision Plan
- Davis Vision
- Eye Med Vision Care
- Medicare post op Cataract Eyewear
- Safeguard Vision Plan
- Superior Vision Plan
- Spectera/Optum Health
- United Healthcare Vision/Spectera
- Vision Care Advantage
- Vision Care Plan
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
Lasik Eye Surgeons of Berkeley Eye Center have helped patients see The Woodlands in High-Definition since 2005. Our state-of-the-art facility was the first one of its kind in The Woodlands and is one of few in the greater Houston area featuring the latest advances in LASIK technology including the 5th Generation iFS Advanced Femtosecond Laser and the VisX Star S4 eye-tracking laser.
Berkeley Eye Center, The Woodlands also now provides general eye care and a full-service optical department. We are excited to welcome Jason Whitten to our team of outstanding opticians. With over 20 years of experience as an optician in the Woodlands, Jason makes an excellent addition to our optical team. For a quality of vision like you’ve never seen, please call Berkeley Eye Center, The Woodlands to schedule a complimentary visit with one of our LASIK counselors. Isn’t it time you saw the forest and the trees?
Matthew McCauley, M.D. – Dr. McCauley is one of the primary surgeons at Berkeley Eye & Laser Center, The Woodlands. He has tremendous experience performing cataract, phakic intraocular lens, the new split-thickness corneal transplants (DSAEK), laser and refractive surgery.
Dr. McCauley is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, the American Medical Association and the Christian Ophthalmology Society.
See what our patients are saying about us!
"Dr. McCauley has made my experience having cataract surgery less stressful than I expected. His gentle demeanor put me at ease right away. His office staff are so efficient and friendly. Additionally, the wait time is minimal which is a real plus!"
Click here to read more Berkeley Eye Center The Woodlands Reviews.