LASIK Eye Surgery Cost & Financing
Berkeley Eye Center strives to make quality LASIK convenient for everyone.
At Berkeley Eye Center, we offer one LASIK price, regardless of your correction needs. We are not the lowest price provider of LASIK, nor are we the highest price provider of LASIK. We attempt to provide the best value for LASIK. That means continued investment in the latest technology and equipment, proper maintenance of equipment and extensive diagnostic testing. This means we can help you achieve the best visual outcome possible.
With the utilization of patient financing through CareCredit®, Wells Fargo, or a small down payment, patients are able to finance the LASIK procedure with convenient monthly payments.
What Factors Can Influence Your LASIK Eye Surgery Cost?
- Current Quality Of Vision: Some eye surgeons charge more for people with worse visual acuity. At Berkeley Eye Center, we give you the same price as every patient for your Laser Vision Correction procedure, regardless of the severity of your prescription.
- Insurance And Vision Plans: Most medical/vision plans consider Laser Vision Correction an elective procedure. However, some vision plans may offer a discount on LASIK, and we are in network with most vision plans.
- Experience: Surgeons with the most experience tend to charge a bit more because they bring lots of expertise to the table. Newer surgeons may have lower prices to help them compete with the more experienced surgeons, such as our doctors who have helped more than 60,000 patients.
- Technology: Vision centers that invest in the latest, safest technology often charge slightly more to cover the costs of new lasers. Berkeley Eye Center continually strives to offer our patients the advantages of the most advanced technology available.
One Price for State-of-the-Art LASIK Laser Vision Correction.
What Is Included In The Cost Of LASIK Eye Surgery?
The initial screening and preliminary testing is free.
If it appears you are a candidate, a thorough dilated eye exam and additional testing will be performed. If you are not a candidate for LASIK, this exam will provide you with an updated prescription for glasses or contacts.
Once it is determined you are a good candidate for LASIK , the LASIK procedure will be scheduled when you are ready. The cost for the procedure includes post-operative visits for 6 months after the procedure and any potential additional treatments required within the first 2 years.
Free LASIK Consultations
Call 713-526-3937 for a free LASIK consultation, during which a refractive counselor will discuss current pricing, any eligible discounts and payment options with you.
Payment Options ➤
- Cash / Money Order / Cashier’s Check – Berkeley Eye Center offers a 5% discount to LASIK patients who pay cash for their procedure.
- Credit Card – We accept most major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Lasik Tomorrow Fund – Purchase your eyewear and contact lenses from Berkeley Eye Center Optical today, and if you decide to have LASIK in the future, we’ll deduct the retail price of the eyewear you’ve purchased from us up to $1,000 from the cost of your LASIK. Click here to learn more.
- Combinations – Cash, Credit (including Flex) and/or Financing (with approved credit; see options below.)
Flex Spending and Health Savings Accounts
One of the best ways to pay for a portion of your vision correction procedure is by setting the funds aside in your Flex Spending (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) beforehand, so that the money you spend on LASIK is tax-free. Schedule a free consultation before the open enrollment period for your FSA/HSA to determine whether it would be beneficial for you to set aside an allocation into your medical savings account to pay for LASIK. If you are a qualified candidate, you may be eligible to save nearly $1,000 by using a pre-tax account.
Financing Options ➤
We’re pleased to offer our patients the CareCredit® card, North America’s leading patient payment program. CareCredit is the credit card exclusive for healthcare services. You’ll get low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including LASIK and refractive procedures.
Learn more by visiting CareCredit.com or contacting our office. Ready to apply? Apply online online for your CareCredit card today.