Outpatient Surgery and Laser Center
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8am – 5pm
Tuesday: 7:30am – 4pm
Friday: 7am – 1pm
For the added safety, comfort and convenience of our surgical patients, Berkeley Eye Center built the Katy Area Surgical Center. This specially designed outpatient surgery center is Medicare-Approved and features two state-of-the-art operating suites. The facility only provides eye surgery, allowing us to offer our patients unsurpassed service.
By having your cataract procedure in an outpatient setting, there is no hospital stay required. This method of cataract surgery and laser eye surgery represents a substantial savings to both you and the insurance industry because it is the most cost-effective method of cataract surgery available today.
For most patients, visual recovery starts the same day as their procedure because only eye drops are used for anesthesia. To offer the most convenient patient experience, the Katy Area Surgical Center is located within our Berkeley Eye Center Katy location, and offers ample free patient parking.
Surgeons of Katy Area Surgical Center
- LASIK Laser Vision Correction
- Complimentary LASIK Consultations
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Complete Cataract Care
- The Latest Lens Implant Technology
- Implantable Collamer Lenses (ICLs)
- Glaucoma & Diabetic Eye Care
- Full-Service Optical – Eyeglasses, Sunglasses, Contact Lenses & Computer Eyewear
- Specialty Contact Lens Fitting & Evaluation
- Dry Eye Treatment & Evaluation
- Evaluation & Treatment of Infections & Other Eye Concerns
- Advanced Diagnostic Testing
- Retina Care
- Oculoplastic Services
- Coast to Coast Vision Plan
- Davis Vision
- Eye Med Vision Care
- Medicare post op Cataract Eyewear
- Safeguard Vision Plan
- Superior Vision Plan
- Spectera/Optum Health
- United Healthcare Vision/Spectera
- Vision Care Advantage
- Vision Care Plan
- Vision Service Plan
See what our patients are saying about us!
Click here to read more Berkeley Eye Center Katy Reviews.